The DX300 is made using a double diamond weave Trilaminate material that has a mass of 500g/sqm to provide strength and abrasion protection with 25% more stretch than traditional Trilam. Freedom of movement is optimized using a number of different features including panels cut on the material bias to provide extra stretch, a much low profile and flexible TZIP, SiTech silicone neck and wrist seals for improved comfortable and quick replacement.
The suit is also fitted with two thigh pockets (both large with Velcro closure and 2" D-ring), 3M reflective safety stripes, double thickness kneepads, 5mm neoprene socks, and internal suspenders.
- Double diamond weave Trilaminate construction is rugged yet relatively lightweight.
- The suit is fitted with Si Tech’s Neck Tite system with a silicone seal, plus a Si Tech Quick Change Solution Oval silicone wrist system.
- A heavy-duty Trilam over flap protects the waterproof zipper, and the lower legs are covered of an additional layer of material to resist wear.
- The telescoping torso with non-elastic crotch strap keeps extra material under control, allowing for a more streamlined fit.
- Included are two large Velcro cargo pockets, both equipped with D-rings, as well as suspenders, a zippered hood, a carry bag and spare silicone seals
- Bias cut panels
- Lightweight and Flexible T-Zip Front Entry for easy self-donning
- Reinforced wear force composite kneepads
- 5mm neoprene socks