The Highland Tempest Pocket securely holds your critical accessories. The large, zippered pocket is ideal for a spare mask, reel, or SMB. The front accessory pocket is ideal for a spool or a jonline.
An internal D-ring and loop attachment points prevent accidental loss of accessories. The Tempest Pocket, made from 1000D nylon, offers multiple mounting options and efficient drainage.
• 2 attachment options
- Tri-fold web loops clamp onto 2” (50 mm) harness webbing
- SS D-rings allow attachment to backplate using double-enders
• Main zipper up against stiffener panel for one-hand operation
• Made from 1000D nylon for extreme durability
• Both pockets have quick water drainage
• Extra wide for spare mask, reels, spools, and SMB Dimensions
8.25 x 5.5 x 3.5 in. (21 x 14 x 9 cm)